Dr. Vikas Dua
About International Journals
Publications: International Journals
- Yadav SP, Dua V, Sachdeva A. Sepsis is a major barrier to improving survival in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in the developing world. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2011 Dec; 33(8):636.
- Vikas Dua, Satya Prakash Yadav, Anupam Sachdeva. Should we treat children with down syndrome and leukemia in the developing world? Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. 2012 March; 29(2):105-8.
- Dua V, Yadav SP, Oberoi J, Sachdeva A. Successful Treatment of Trichosporon Asahii Infection with Voriconazole post Bone Marrow Transplant. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2013 Apr; 35(3):237-8
- Encouraging Treatment Outcomes of Pediatric Rhabdomyosarcoma: A Developing World Experience. Dua V, Yadav SP, Prakash A, Sachdeva A. Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2012 Nov; 29(8):677-8
- Dua V, Yadav SP, Kumar V, Saxena R, Sachdeva A. Two cases of pediatric essential thrombocythemia managed effectively with hydroxyurea. Int J Hematol. 2012 Dec; 96(6):810-3.
- Dua V, Yadav SP, Kumar V, Khan AA, Puri R, Verma I, Flanagan SE, Ellard S, Sachdeva A. Thiamine responsive megaloblastic anemia with a novel SLC19A2 mutation presenting with myeloid maturational arrest. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013 Jul; 60(7):1242-3.
- Vikas Dua, Satya Prakash Yadav, Veronique Dinand, Anupam Sachdeva. Sepsis and treatment abandonment are barriers to improving survival of children with Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in the developing world. Pediatric Blood and Cancer. 2011 Nov 57(5):737. Accepted as abstract
- Vikas Dua, Satya Prakash Yadav, Veronique Dinand, Anupam Sachdeva. Thrombosis During Induction Phase of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia –A Single centre experience from Developing World. Pediatric Blood and Cancer. 2011 Nov 57(5):763. Accepted as abstract
- Vikas Dua, Praveen Kumar Pruthi Satya Prakash Yadav, Anupam Sachdeva. Kimura Disease as a cause of persistant Lymphadenopathy. Pediatric Blood and Cancer.2011 Nov 57(5):883. Accepted as abstract
© Copyright 2018 BMT Clinic.