Bone Marrow Transplant Consultation Camp For Sickle Cell Anemia In UGANDA
Date : 1st July 17 to 3rd July 17
Location : Kampala, UGANDA
Category : Consultation Camp;
BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT MEDICAL CONSULTATION CAMP for Sickle Cell Anemia/ Blood Cancer/ Any Other Blood Disorder Patients
Date: 1st JULY 2017 | Timings: 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: Case Hospital,
Plot 69/71, Buganda Road, P.O. Box 4547, Kampala, UGANDA
Date: 2nd JULY 2017 | Timings: 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: Kampala Independent Hospital - KIH,
869 Naalya Rd, Ntinda, Kampala, UGANDA
Date: 3rd JULY 2017 | Timings: 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: Paragon Hospital,
Plot 6B/7B Luthili, 5th Street, Bugolobi, P.O Box 21387, Kampala, UGANDA
- Is your loved one suffering from Sickle Cell Anemia/ Any other Blood Disorder/ Blood Cancer?
- Do you know its successfully treated by Bone Marrow Transplant?
- Do you want a Happy & Healthy Life for your loved one?
Get consultation with one of the Renowned Doctor of India -
DR. VIKAS DUA
Head & Sr Consultant Pediatric Hematology Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon (India)
And Give your Loved Ones a Brighter Future!
1. Please Note that the Consultation Charges will be there as per the respective Hospital's Consultation Charges.
2. In the BMT Medical Consultation Camps, Doctor will examine the patient and give consultation about the treatment of Sickle Cell Anemia/ any other blood disorder/ blood cancer by Bone Marrow Transplant if required.
3. We request you to kindly attend the OPD Consultation with the Patient and their Complete Blood Count Test Reports with any other medical reports available.
4. The patients who will visit India for the Bone Marrow Transplant it will cost according to the patient's condition and type of BOne Marrow Transplant required.
5. We will educate and spread the awareness to the patients & their family about Bone Marrow Transplant procedure, its complete process, advantages & approximate cost implications.
6. Brief the patients and their families about how to identify the
donor among siblings or parents. Provide FREE HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigen) Typing Test Kits to identify the right donor among the patient’s Siblings and Parents for BMT.
7. Guide the patients and their families about how to plan their trip
to India for BMT procedure.
Let’s Spread Awareness About SICKLE CELL ANEMIA that it is Successfully Treated by BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT and Give your Loved Ones a Brighter Future!
For more information you can contact us anytime-
Mobile/ WhatsApp No.: +91-70156 77759
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org