Bone Marrow Transplant Consultation Camp For Sickle Cell Anemia In UGANDA
Date : 12th Aug 17 to 13th Aug 17
Location : Case Hospital, Kampala, Uganda
Category : Consultation Camp;
BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT MEDICAL CONSULTATION CAMP for Sickle Cell Anemia/ Blood Cancer/ Any Other Blood Disorder Patients
Date: 12th & 13th AUGUST 2017
Timings: 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: Case Hospital,
Plot 69/71, Buganda Road, P.O. Box 4547, Kampala, Uganda
- Is your loved one suffering from #SickleCellAnemia/ Any other#BloodDisorder/ #BloodCancer?
- Do you know its successfully treated by #BoneMarrowTransplant?
- Do you want a Happy & Healthy Life for your loved one?
Get consultation with one of the Renowned Doctor of India -
DR. VIKAS DUA
Head & Sr Consultant Pediatric Hematology Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon (India)
And Give your Loved Ones a Brighter Future!
1. Please Note that the Consultation Charges will be there as per the respective Hospital's Consultation Charges.
2. At the Consultation Camp IF REQUIRED, we will collect HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigen) Typing Test Samples of Patient, Siblings/ Parents to IDENTIFY THE RIGHT DONOR for BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT, which costs - 200 USD per sample.
3. In the BMT Medical Consultation Camps, Doctor will examine the patient and give consultation about the treatment of Sickle Cell Anemia/ any other blood disorder/ blood cancer by Bone Marrow Transplant if required.
4. We request you to kindly attend the Consultation Camp with the Patient and their Complete Blood Count Test Reports with any other medical reports available.
5. The patients who will visit India for the Bone Marrow Transplant it will cost according to the patient's condition and type of Bone Marrow Transplant required.
6. We will educate and spread the awareness to the patients & their family about Bone Marrow Transplant procedure, its complete process, advantages & approximate cost implications.
7. Guide the patients and their families about how to plan their trip
to India for BMT procedure.
Let’s Spread Awareness About SICKLE CELL ANEMIA that it is Successfully Treated by BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT and Give your Loved Ones a Brighter Future!
For more information you can contact us anytime-
Mobile/ WhatsApp No.: +91-70156 77759
Email ID: email@example.com